Starry starry night (but only half of it)

pix.fairydust

Reaction score
So I've worked on polishing this up a bit and adding more flair. I tuned down to FBbDG and played it on my kamaka tenor. Loving the sound of this kamaka.
Annoyingly I had to cut the video to 16mb to send to a friend and then I deleted the original by mistake. Also forgot the TV was on in the background :-/

Hope people don't mind my posting it again, and that there's only half of it!

:)

Last edited:
Lovely. Listened to then I read your post which explained why the video ended mid note. Thank you.

Excellent finger technique, and that tuning sounds great on that Kamaka. Do the whole thing! ; )

A great job there. I too would like to hear it completed...and as much as I love the TV....lolol x

A great job there. I too would like to hear it completed...and as much as I love the TV....lolol x

You have a lovely musical touch Pix! I'll look forward to a full length version of this tune sometime soon, well done! :) 5*

Thank you! I'd like to start recording more, I only did this for a friend who wanted to hear how the "finished" version sounded and then I thought I'd post here too. I didn't even realise the TV was still on till later! :D As you can tell I need a better set up for my videos!!

Really pretty! Please post more videos:)

I love that tune. Very well played first half. I hope you can post the full version when you are ready.
Your Kamaka sounds lush in Bb tuning.

Top Bottom