NUD: Cocobolo Concert

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I took a bunch of pictures last night, and posted them on Google Photos. Some are below.

I played it more last night, and the sound is beautiful. If I had given it more thought, I would have ordered it with the strap buttons they offered. Instead, I just ordered them from Stewart-MacDonald.

More -
https://photos.app.goo.gl/587g3T1a8FNKBu7J6

02.jpg 08.jpg 07.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

The dog paw! love it! Strap need to have dog paw prints too

Check out Sherrins Threads straps on Amazon or The Strum Shop. She makes a paw print strap.

Check out Sherrins Threads straps on Amazon or The Strum Shop. She makes a paw print strap.
That’s a great match!

I like to say the dog paw is like my dogs' paws - aren't all dog's footprints about the same? :D

Maybe I can find a fancy leash to convert into a strap.

That’s what nice about that it’s not a cartoonish paw print but a realistic looking paw just like your dogs’ paws!

Gorgeous uke!

So are you under fifty or over 60 now?

Wait...is the paw print on the side that would face away from you as a righty when playing? Does it have a sound hole on the other side, too? Just curious.

Beautiful uke, Jerry. Congratulations again!

It's a beauty Jerry! Thanks for mentioning this. I'll keep jumping in lottery to hopefully "win" a concert. Is the sound closer to cedar, spruce, or mahogany? Those are the only woods I familiar with for playing.

That's one good-lookin' concert Jerry. The dog's paw print port is great! And I'm sure your dog will appreciate the sound directed at him. :)

It is beautiful!!! I love it, wish I had gone with the paw print now.

Beautiful ukulele.
I want a dog paw sound port!!

Enjoy this beauty.

Congrats, that thing is beautiful! Super cool looking. I’d be lying if I said you didn’t fire up my UAS. May have to take a break from this influencing forum :)

Like the Jerry McGuire movie, you had me at the dog paw.

Wait...is the paw print on the side that would face away from you as a righty when playing? Does it have a sound hole on the other side, too? Just curious.

Beautiful uke, Jerry. Congratulations again!

Yes to both questions. the sound hole on top is standard. The dog paw was optional.

Top Bottom