FS: Ko'olau 20th Annviersary Master Grade Koa Tenor with "Ulu" Inlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
Ko'olau 20th Anniversary Master Grade Koa Tenor with "Ulu" Inlay

I bought this from Bearbike137 (Steve) in March of this year. Despite knowing that all-koa ukes are not well-suited to deliver my preferred tone, I could not resist this one’s beauty. Steve was told that this uke was the only 20[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary made with inlay on the headstock.

It really is a stunner and while I’d love to keep it, I simply have too many ukes and need to thin the herd as they say. Rather than list a bunch at once like I typically do, I'm going to list them individually.

Specs

*Master Grade Koa body
* Ebony fingerboard, bridge
* Macassar ebony faceplate
* Nitrocellulose Gloss finish
* Ebony pin bridge
* 12" radius fretboard
* Honduran mahogany neck
* Waverly tuners w/Ko'olau koa knobs
* Abalone rosette
* Ko'olau tenor hardshell plush case
* Oasis humidifier
* Lifetime warranty

Here is the original listing at HMS, which includes a sound sample with Kalei and wonderful photos:

https://www.theukulelesite.com/ko-ol...-ulu-2028.html

Price includes well-fitting Ko'olau case. $xxxx shipped CONUS. I always include a 3-day money back guarantee.

Last edited:
That is indeed a fabulous looking tenor.

Your ukulele is fabulous looking and sounds great. Good luck with your sale. Someone will be very fortunate.

Wow! I can't believe you are letting this one go Eddie...…….it's absolutely top shelf.
Damn, you know timing is everything. I just brought two new ukes in, and me far better half is already asking which others are going out...……….. and when.

Wow, what a stunning instrument! Some lucky buyer will be very happy! :D

@Kenn2018, @keenonuke, @stevejfc and @prb035, thank you for the compliments. It's even "purdier" in person! Somebody will be quite please, I think.

Stunner ... Eddie. I enjoy my Ko'olau ... but it is not the Ulu Uke.

Gotta bump this beauty. It's too rich for my resources, but it deserves a home where it will be played regularly and cherished.

Best of luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom