Spring into Uke

Jerryc41

Reaction score
Many of us will spend the day at 'Old Songs' in Voorheesville, NY for their annual "Spring into Uke." Ron Gordon, Jim and Liz Beloff, Paula Bradley, and Amy Kucharik will be instructing and performing. Dinner will be pot luck, so it will be good, plentiful, and free!

https://oldsongs.org/spring-into-uke/

Sounds like a blast. Enjoy it!

It was fun, the workshops and concert were great - about 50 people attended for the workshops, about half that stayed for the evening concert.

I had 5 people for the Open Mic, so we had Amy do her workshop in the main space, and we held to "Open Non-Mic" unplugged, in the office. It was still fun, and Martinlover kicked butt with her two songs - one an original composition.

The concert was great - I'd only seen a couple of Amy Kucharik's videos, but live she is a force to be reckoned with. Paula and Ron, and Liz and Jim Beloff were great, as usual.

-Kurt​

It was fun, the workshops and concert were great - about 50 people attended for the workshops, about half that stayed for the evening concert.

I had 5 people for the Open Mic, so we had Amy do her workshop in the main space, and we held to "Open Non-Mic" unplugged, in the office. It was still fun, and Martinlover kicked butt with her two songs - one an original composition.

The concert was great - I'd only seen a couple of Amy Kucharik's videos, but live she is a force to be reckoned with. Paula and Ron, and Liz and Jim Beloff were great, as usual.

-Kurt​

Yes, it was a very nice event, and you did a good job running the sound system. Martinlover always does a nice job with her singing and her original songs.

Top Bottom