Fusion Ukulele Gig Bag Question

Martinlover

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
After lugging my Pono baritone and 1-2 tenors in heavy hard cases to several events (banging into people, cars and doors), I’ve decided to get a Fusion double gig bag. I don’t see a baritone double bag in the US at the moment. My question is, will a baritone fit into the Tenor double bag?

A baritone will not fit in the tenor double bag. I just checked.

I've been looking for the same thing and coming up empty. Might have to build a custom case. Adam Savage makes it look easy (he may have done this sort of thing before)!

I've been looking for the same thing and coming up empty. Might have to build a custom case. Adam Savage makes it look easy (he may have done this sort of thing before)!

I'm not sure the portion over the front of the guitar is thick enough. Now we need one for two Ukuleles of which one is a Baritone. :)

I have the tenor double Fusion gig bag. The max interior length is about 28.75", the upper bout max width is about 10.75", lower bout max width is about 12", and depth is about 3.5". I'm guessing that baritones exceed 28.75" in length, so it will not fit.

Fusion makes a double baritone gig bag. If it is not available in the US, call or contact them in the UK. They might be able to sell it direct to you. Don't ask me how I know.:)

I have the tenor double Fusion gig bag. The max interior length is about 28.75", the upper bout max width is about 10.75", lower bout max width is about 12", and depth is about 3.5". I'm guessing that baritones exceed 28.75" in length, so it will not fit.

Fusion makes a double baritone gig bag. If it is not available in the US, call or contact them in the UK. They might be able to sell it direct to you. Don't ask me how I know.:)

As for selling direct, Fusion has excellent customer service. I bought both my tenor gig bag and the add on ‘fuse on’ bag directly from the UK.

As for selling direct, Fusion has excellent customer service. I bought both my tenor gig bag and the add on ‘fuse on’ bag directly from the UK.
They’re showing the double baritone bag as out of stock on their site, and they’ll ship international anywhere but the US (works for me since I can ship to family in BC). For the US they point at a list of mostly big & anonymous resellers. Mim’s on the list too and may be able to work a special order when they get them back in stock.

Thanks all. Looks like I’ll will get a baritone double bag but I’ll have to wait for Fusion to restock. Dang, no instant gratification.

Top Bottom