Papa's Boxes - Cigar Box Ukuleles & Kits

cigarboxpapa

Reaction score
Hello All....

We just wanted to share a quick update on the status of Papa's Boxes: We stopped production in the summer of 2008 because of an overwhelming amount of orders. We could not have anticipated the success, therefore we closed shop to reorganize...We are happy to say that we are back in production, and happily building...

We would love it if you could check out our website www.papasboxes.com and tell some friends as well....

You will see that we still have our complete line of Ukuleles - Sopranos, Concerts, Tenors and Baritones. Plus, not advertised just yet on the website, is the newest addition to the Papa's Cigar Box fleet - Our 5 string Cigar Box Banjo (so tell all of your banjo playing friends). Also, we are in the R&D stages of an acoustic steel string cigar box guitar.

Our website is continually being updated with new merchandise, pictures and videos.

Feel free to contact us via email papa@papasboxes.com with any questions or comments

Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon....

Bill & Amy @ Papa's Boxes

Sweet!
I realy like the website design!

I like it! :cool:

I'm glad to see you're up and running again!

Excellent! I may be a customer of a kit - always wanted to try my hand at the craft!

Just a note - the links to the PDF downloads are broken.

I wanted to see the kit instructions but it doesn't look like the link works anymore. Any plans to fix the link so I can see if I want to buy a kit or not?

I just got my kit today. Very nice. I'm waiting on nice Padron box I won on eBay.

I bought a superb cigar-box uke from Tom Guy recently (reviewed on my uke page). They are wonderful instruments and great conversation starters. Good way to introduce people to the ukiverse.

Bill, long time - no talk. Hope all is well up thatta way. Folks, I actually have a Papas Boxes Baritone CBU and I gotta tell ya they are very well built and well worth the price.

Bill, shoot me an email sometime when you get a chance.

~Sam

Top Bottom