FS: A Bunch of DVD's!

Melodious Thunk

Reaction score
I have a bunch of DVD's that I'd like to sell. All DVD's are scratch free. The prices include free CONUS shipping. I also obtained some George Formby magnets, Ukulele Ike vinyl stickers and Felix holding a uke vinyl stickers with a bunch of uke stuff that I purchased in a lot. I'll throw in one of each with each purchase.

InkedInkedInkedInkedDVDs_LI.jpg

1. [SOLD] Ukulele Tunes & Techniques: Hawaiian & American Styles taught by Bob Brozman ($14)

2. [SOLD] The Ukulele Toolbox DVD's 1&2 (2 DVD's): A Comprehensive Course for Mastering the Uke taught by Bob
Brozman ($20)

3. [SOLD] Memphis Uke Party: Blues, Novelty Tunes and Jug Band Classics for Ukulele taught by Del Rey
($14)

4. [SOLD] Diminished Returns: Unlock Your Ukulele’s Fretboard with The Diminished 7th Chord taught by
Paul Hemmings ($24)

5. [SOLD] Songs of Hawaii for the Ukulele taught by Fred Sokolow ($12)

6. The Jumping Flea: Tales of the Modern Ukulele – Documentary ($12) *I just paid $30 for this. I watched it twice and it is in like-new condition.

7. [SOLD] Traditional Hawaiian Steel Guitar taught by Bob Brozman ($10)

Attachments

• DVDs.jpg
    DVDs.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 16
  • InkedDVDs_LI.jpg
    InkedDVDs_LI.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 4
  • InkedInkedDVDs_LI.jpg
    InkedInkedDVDs_LI.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 16
  • InkedInkedInkedDVDs_LI.jpg
    InkedInkedInkedDVDs_LI.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hey there. I’ll take the Del Ray dvd. Email me at Lakesideglenn at mac dot com and will pay you tonight when I get home.
Thanks, Cheers!

Hey there. I’ll take the Del Ray dvd. Email me at Lakesideglenn at mac dot com and will pay you tonight when I get home.
Thanks, Cheers!

Email sent.

Looks like #4. Memphis Uke Party: Blues, Novelty Tunes and Jug Band Classics for Ukulele taught by Del Rey ($14) is sold.

Only one left. It's a great documentary on the uke:

The Jumping Flea: Tales of the Modern Ukulele – Documentary ($15)

Top Bottom