Cartoon

Band members for us. Now we have a good studio with ukuleles, guitars, bass, drums and keyboard. But there are only two members, me and my friend.

Who wants to sit around for eternity, singing hymns? Everyone knows the Devil has all the best music. Don't know if he supplies coffee and donuts, though.

John Colter.

Where are the harps? Or maybe a pipe organ? There seems to be plenty of room for a choir loft, but the choir’s too busy havin’ donuts and coffee. And bathrobes in heaven? No choir robes?

Perhaps the donuts and coffee are passed out to keep everybody from making a bunch of racket. :eek:ld:

Where are the harps? Or maybe a pipe organ? There seems to be plenty of room for a choir loft, but the choir’s too busy havin’ donuts and coffee. And bathrobes in heaven? No choir robes?

Perhaps the donuts and coffee are passed out to keep everybody from making a bunch of racket. :eek:ld:

This is Heaven 2.0. :D

Need an automated ukulele skill downloader into my brain, just like in matrix to be Trained in seconds.

I'm waiting for one of them, too. I don't think I'll live long enough to see that become a reality, though. :(

We will eventually see that once we get to heaven, we are talking about heaven right? Haha

I think in hell ukes only have the first three frets, and the tuners slip.

And they're strung with stinging nettles that continuously secrete a sticky, irritating sap.

Top Bottom