Fs: Duke on uke: 18 duke ellington compositions arranged for ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melodious Thunk

Reaction score
-=[SOLD]=-

I have a new copy of "DUKE ON UKE: 18 DUKE ELLINGTON COMPOSITIONS ARRANGED FOR UKULELE" book and CD for sale. $25 with free CONUS shipping!

DUKE+ON+UKE+book+cover.jpg

Arranged for Low-G ukulele. Each arrangement includes both standard notation and tablature (TAB) in addition to a play-along recording.

C Jam Blues

Caravan

Come Sunday

Do Nothing Til You Hear From Me

Don’t Get Around Much Anymore

I Got It Bad And That Ain’t Good

I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart

I’m Beginning To See The Light

I’m Just A Lucky So And So

In A Mellow Tone

In A Sentimental Mood

It Don’t Mean A Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing)

Just Squeeze Me

Love You Madly

Mood Indigo

Prelude To A Kiss

Satin Doll

Sophisticated Lady**

Last edited:
Hi – I'm interested. If you can somehow make it $25 including shipping to Germany (cheapest letter method), I would take it. Thanks in advance!

Okay – thanks for the reply anyway. Wasn't aware that the postage gets so high.

I already contacted Paul on his website after seeing your post, asking him if he maybe also sells a digital version which I would prefer in any case (having the tabs on my iPad). If not, I'll probably order the normal paper version anyway as this looks really good. So thanks for your post which made me notice the existence of this one! Always looking for great Ukulele tab books with more complex arrangements than a lot of the others ...

Okay – thanks for the reply anyway. Wasn't aware that the postage gets so high.

I already contacted Paul on his website after seeing your post, asking him if he maybe also sells a digital version which I would prefer in any case (having the tabs on my iPad). If not, I'll probably order the normal paper version anyway as this looks really good. So thanks for your post which made me notice the existence of this one! Always looking for great Ukulele tab books with more complex arrangements than a lot of the others ...

He's going to be coming out with one on Charlie Parker soon.

Check him out on YouTube as he plays each song presented in the book (Duke on Uke).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom