Quote of the Day

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I get Word.A.Day every day, and this is today's quotation, from Bob Dylan. I couldn't have said it better myself.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do. -Bob Dylan, singer-songwriter (b. 24 May 1941)"

Funny story about Bob. He was doing some sort of a thing involving little kids, and when it was over, one little kid asked, "Who was that creepy old man?"

I get Word.A.Day every day, and this is today's quotation, from Bob Dylan. I couldn't have said it better myself.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do. -Bob Dylan, singer-songwriter (b. 24 May 1941)"

Funny story about Bob. He was doing some sort of a thing involving little kids, and when it was over, one little kid asked, "Who was that creepy old man?"
Reminds me of the show biz saying, never work with kids or dogs!
I taught 23 of my 34 year career in elementary schools. I could write a book of things that some of the kids said. We had an intern who was working toward a music ed degree. He would observe a lot of teachers and was always writing things down in a spiral notebook. We assumed he was writing down the innovative things we teachers were saying. Wrong!!!!! He was writing down the funny things that the kids were coming out with. When his time with us was up he presented a book to the staff containing all the pearls that the kids said! It was one of the funniest things I've read.

Reminds me of the show biz saying, never work with kids or dogs!
I taught 23 of my 34 year career in elementary schools. I could write a book of things that some of the kids said. We had an intern who was working toward a music ed degree. He would observe a lot of teachers and was always writing things down in a spiral notebook. We assumed he was writing down the innovative things we teachers were saying. Wrong!!!!! He was writing down the funny things that the kids were coming out with. When his time with us was up he presented a book to the staff containing all the pearls that the kids said! It was one of the funniest things I've read.

Remember the Art Linkletter show - Kids Say the Darndest Things? One of his favorite questions - "Now what was the one thing your mother told you not to say when you came on the show?"

Remember the Art Linkletter show - Kids Say the Darndest Things? One of his favorite questions - "Now what was the one thing your mother told you not to say when you came on the show?"
I remember watching Art Linkletter once around Christmas time. He asked a little girl if she knew who Jesus's parents were. She replied Mr. and Mrs. Christ!!!!

Top Bottom