Recent Ken Timms Sale?

Bad for us. :rolleyes: :nana:

I understand. I think the price that Baz mentions in his review in $300. Without all the good publicity, they would probably still be selling for about that much. If people didn't think they were worth the price, they wouldn't pay it.

They are worth EXACTLY what someone is willing to pay for it. Not a penny more.

Like artwork, diamonds, gold, old comic books, sports memorabilia, antiques, old cars, etc. No matter what the "experts" say. That's just a rough starting point. Sometimes things sell for more than the appraised price, sometimes less.

I understand. I think the price that Baz mentions in his review in $300. Without all the good publicity, they would probably still be selling for about that much. If people didn't think they were worth the price, they wouldn't pay it.

I just watched Baz's review again the other day and I thought he said £350, which would be around $445. He might have said £300 ($380). Ken's opening price is still just £400, but people are bidding up the price now.

Someone mentioned he does batches of 10, so I keep thinking the bids will drop a bit as the orders get filled. But then, word also has more time to get around so there may be extra bidders on the later ukuleles. Of course, if there aren't 10, then waiting might backfire!

Still, I've never really paid much attention to eBay bidding before, so I'm finding it fascinating. This last one had fairly low bid prices from the first day and no bidding until until the last hours. People are trying to get smarter with their bidding.

Top Bottom