Funny lil guy

Kibes37

Reaction score
I just ordered this from eBay for a Uke that will live in my truck. I thought it was funny looking with the design as well as the post build sound port addition. Friction tuners were added and it’s strung low g ;) My first soprano is quite an odd lil fellow.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Yrn35HbGSbAzHgZ79

That does look nice. I'm not familiar with that maker. Are they known?

Thanks, not sure how nice it is, but it does have character! Pretty sure it’s a Chinese brand. Ha, and there isn’t much info on them. Can’t even find this model out there. He’s a lil wildcard!

Last edited:
Interesting. All the small sound holes reminded me of ukes I’ve seen on Aliexpress, and sure enough, they sell that brand, but I don’t see that model. Is the back plastic or painted wood? Did that nice hard case come with it? It might be worth more than the ukulele.

Ha, thanks! So I guess my timber option is red;) So here’s my question: Are those wings, lungs or leaves drawn on the soundboard? ;)

Last edited:
I was just gonna grab something off amazon for peanuts and then I thought “why not look for something used with some spice?” As soon as I logged in this was in an auction that was ending in within 15 mins. So I swooped in. I went after it because I thought it was amusing that this uke was “expertly setup” with low action, sound port and new tuners by a local luthier.

The seller is extremely nice, but it seems the work is not worth the Uke, but we’ll see! I have other strings ready to hopefully advance the sound. I will definitely try out the low G reds first ;)

This thread is really just for a chuckle, but I’ll keep everyone posted on its arrival! I’m sure many are like me on the edge of their seats! ;)

Top Bottom