Incoming new Moore Bettah!

ghostrdr

Reaction score
Obviously Facebook is evil and wants to contribute to my UAS...

According to FB, on my news feed, Chuck Moore delivered a new custom tenor with a killer headstock to the Ukulele Site today. Let the site refreshing, drooling, and perhaps auction watching begin! Someone is going to be super fortunate! :drool:

(Must resist... “it is useless to resist”)

Cheers!
Rich

Saw it! Lovely stuff! The inlays would not mean much to me if they did not sound so damn good!
Chuck Moore is primarily an artist who happens to be an amazing luthier! Owning his ukes is more then just owning a good instrument..
Beau Hannam is next on list of amazing luthiers who are artists as well..

I can't help but wonder if his inlay design is squarely aimed at a Japanese demographic? I won't comment on its name.

The auction is now live. Happy bidding people. I’ll be cheering you on from the sidelines.

Man, a bunch of the good notes and chords have been used up already. They are going to have to discount this one a lot. ��

Is it mean to hope someone never retires...? :confused:

Seems like a guy's uke. If I were ever to purchase a Moore Bettah, it would definitely not be an Octopussy one. If there were a naked woman on it, she would be bathing, or an Amazon, etc.

Seems like a guy's uke. If I were ever to purchase a Moore Bettah, it would definitely not be an Octopussy one. If there were a naked woman on it, she would be bathing, or an Amazon, etc.

I also thought that is a guy's ukulele. Incredible sounding ukulele, but the inlay isn't for me. I don't play tenors, and the price tag on that is too rich for me, so that's all beside the point anyway.

But, it is beautiful workmanship, even if not my taste. I do appreciate the skill involved.

Top Bottom