Just an old ‘un...

S11LKO

Reaction score
Just going through some old stuff and found this I did when we were doing the great and fun Beatles challenge at the start of the year. I haven’t played it since, but think I might have to later today - I’d forgotten how much fun it was to do.

Very nicely done Dave, liked it a lot.:)

Fine Job, Dave! Can't go wrong with The Beatles. Keep on pickin"!

As always, your singing brings me a big smile.

Thank you Joseph - er...when you say my 'singing' makes you smile, I ASSUME you mean in a nice way and not that you're laughing at my pathetic efforts!! lolol x

Great as always Dave.........as I said before......anything by the Beatles is fine by me!
Mike

Great as always Dave.........as I said before......anything by the Beatles is fine by me!
Mike

Thanks once again for your kind and encouraging comment Mike. Still seems to be some problems with the site though. I made a post in the guitar videos section recently and got emails telling me that a few people had responded, but nothing has appeared on the thread apart for one from zztush accusing me of reminding him of a RICE BALL!!! Do you think I'm being insulted??? lol

Seriously though, I'm glad at least thing seems to be working properly on THIS thread.

Thanks once again for your kind and encouraging comment Mike. Still seems to be some problems with the site though. I made a post in the guitar videos section recently and got emails telling me that a few people had responded, but nothing has appeared on the thread apart for one from zztush accusing me of reminding him of a RICE BALL!!! Do you think I'm being insulted??? lol

Seriously though, I'm glad at least thing seems to be working properly on THIS thread.

A rice ball?? Ha ha. I have never heard of that expression before but he is an OK guy. May be its called lost in translation!
BTW Only your brother in law is cool enough to insult you ! :D

A rice ball?? Ha ha. I have never heard of that expression before but he is an OK guy. May be its called lost in translation!

Haha, young Brenda! He meant it as fun...and yes...you're right about brother-in-law. I went to see one of the best AC/DC tribute bands on Saturday and had a last minute free ticket come up due to a friend having to drop out. I didn't offer it to him because *I* had said the band were great (I've seen them before) and I just KNEW he'd be running them down all night just for the sake of it!
(The gig was great by the way. My neck still hurts from all the head banging I did...and by the way...head banging when you have no hair to fly about while doing it is NOT a good look...I shan't be doing it again!! lol) x

Hi, Brenda!

Dave is called happy god (布袋尊) in the member of seven happy gods (七福神) in our country.

upload

He is sitting everywhere in Japan and bring us happy. You smile, we smile. Thank you Dave!

Top Bottom