I don't like UPS at all

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
So yeah, today i was expecting shoes from macy's coming to my doorstep via UPS. It's already 11:30am and I still haven't gotten my damn package. So i go on the tracking confirm link and i check the status :THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE. Which this is completely ludicrous because my family owns a home care, so we're home pretty much all day and all night. frickin hate UPS, they always screw up. So now I have to wait till Monday frickin 10 days for a damn package to come through stupid ass delivery man didn't leave a note or ring the doorbell.

Anybody else have a problem with them? This is probably my 5th mess up through UPS.

wow that sounds awful. you should call their customer service and complain if it happens to you that much. make them call the driver and have him come right back today if possible. if you're pissed enough, i'm sure they can make it happen.

i've never had problems with my UPS and FedEx drivers. they're always on time and are a couple of real cool dudes. they'll even make 2 attempts in a day if they miss me because they know i work from home.

good luck with that. i hate waiting for goodies too so i feel your pain. call customer service!

ya UPS pretty much is lame. they do that to me all the time. luckily i live next to a post office, so i can get it. but its better if they didnt screw things up.

wow that sounds awful. you should call their customer service and complain if it happens to you that much. make them call the driver and have him come right back today if possible. if you're pissed enough, i'm sure they can make it happen.

i've never had problems with my UPS and FedEx drivers. they're always on time and are a couple of real cool dudes. they'll even make 2 attempts in a day if they miss me because they know i work from home.

good luck with that. i hate waiting for goodies too so i feel your pain. call customer service!

i called already, thats why i know i'm gettin it on Monday. She said i can either put a note that says "I'm home ring the bell" cuz UPS drivers here aren't that smart i guess or go drive up north to Fife to pick it up Fife it about 20-25 mins away from where i live plus i dont know where the warehouse is at and I don't want to do the work that I paid for and that their suppose to be doing for me.

you guys must have hired the DHL drivers from here. i was waiting for a new phone to come in because i killed mine. and i need my phone for work. so it was pretty damn important. well i was hungry. so i left to go down the street for FIFTEEN MINUTES and got some jack-in-da-crack. but before i left, i put a sign on the door says:

DHL:
PLEASE LEAVE PACKAGE
IN THE PATIO ON YOUR LEFT

i mean literally, the patio is right there next to the front door. standing where he was reading the sign, all he would have to do is extend his left hand out with my package and drop it.

well im rushing home and as i pull up i see the DHL guy LEAVING my door with my package.

me: is that my package?
him: you live here?
me: yes. did you read the sign?
him: yep.
me: so where are you going with my package?
him: you werent home so we were just gonna try again tomorrow
me: no youre not. i need that NOW.
him: (walking up to me with the package) ok want me to just give it to you now?
me: NO. the sign says drop it off in the patio right? so drop it off in the patio.

so i basically watched over him from my car as i made him walk back to my house drop off the box as instructed... as he should have done in the first place, and drive away. moron.

oh yeah, did i mention that this one was already the third attempt and after i threw a fit with the manager? i will never deal with them again. UPS has always been pretty good to me though.

We got our shirts with DHL. Was pretty fast.

I guess it depends on where you are. Our DHL is horrible. I never have problems with UPS or the USPS though. FedEx is okay but I prefer UPS most of the time. Although shipments from Hawaii to me (Louisiana) are much faster via USPS than anything else.

DHL, Usps and FEDex is awesome for people in Wasington, UPS here is awful, they are notorious for losing people's packages.

Last edited:
I have never had problems with them. But I'm expecting a package from FedEx today. I sort of need it by today, since I have to use it for a promotion at Toys R Us tomorrow. (I got hired to demonstrate the PS2 Singstar game.) I just hope it comes...

I live in an apartment, so whenever a package is delivered to me and I'm not here or my roommate isnt here to get it, they just leave it with security and I claim it later. But prior to that I've gotten those messages, or something like "too big to deliver" and I'd have to go down to the post office and get it myself.

Ran my own business for 5 years that involved a ton of shipping. DHL is horrible in so many ways. UPS and USPS are much more reliable, but still have major downfalls.

UPS in notorious for knocking lightly one time and if you don't answer the door.....they bail like speedy bandito! I have been on my couch waiting for an important delivery only to find a note on my door saying they tried to deliver..huh...I was like 10 feet from the door all day long...??? I DO have a door bell you moron...

On a personal note, DHL delivered a flat sceen to my house. They thought it would be wise to leave a tv on my doorstep....uhh??

The funny thing is that the box that the tv was in literally looked like it had been dropped 15 thousand feet out of an airplane.

Yes, the tv was smashed completely too.

I had to drive it back to DHL to return it and they blamed me for "mishandling" the box and disputed with me about the return.......SWEET customer service DHL....bravo...seriously.........bravo!!!!..hahah

Last edited:
UPS sucks....
I always have to pick my package up at the post office...
it's ridiculous!

ouch that sucks. i use fedex all the time. haven't really used ups ever i think.

UPS jus came to my doorstep, this time the guy jus dropped it off at the patio and rang the doorbell to alert me that my package was there and i didn't even need to sign anything. Whoever was doing deliveries on friday was a dumbass. the box is in shambles too haha...

Last edited:
Top Bottom