Great Description

Jerryc41

Reaction score
Member Arcy posted this link in one of is posts, so I'm sending it along to the group. Read the title and then read the description. I guess when you don't have to pay to place the ad, you can submit "crap." :D

Harmonia ukulele baritone/tenor absolutely craptastic don't even "watch" this listing

Member Arcy posted this link in one of is posts, so I'm sending it along to the group. Read the title and then read the description. I guess when you don't have to pay to place the ad, you can submit "crap." :D

Harmonia ukulele baritone/tenor absolutely craptastic don't even "watch" this listing

Is there a link that was supposed to be here with your post?

Otherwise, it's without context. Thanks :)

QUOTE=Joe King;2155479]Is there a link that was supposed to be here with your post?

Otherwise, it's without context. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, and Arcy posted it. Naturally, I couldn't enter the link in the post, and when I went back later to add it, it wouldn't let me post - I had to wait 30 seconds, although I had waited several minutes. At times, I've had to wait hours to post a few sentences. Odd.

I doubt that guy will sell his "craptastic" instrument, but it got people to look at his posting and maybe other things he has for sale.

Top Bottom