Make Your Flea or Fluke Custom for Free

Jerryc41

Reaction score
For the month of June, the Magic Fluke will put the graphic of your choice on your Flea or Fluke for free. Although this sounds great, I'd never be able to decide on a design. That's one of the reasons I've never gotten a tattoo. What would it be, and where would I put it?

https://www.magicfluke.com/Articles.asp?ID=258

For the month of June, the Magic Fluke will put the graphic of your choice on your Flea or Fluke for free. Although this sounds great, I'd never be able to decide on a design. That's one of the reasons I've never gotten a tattoo. What would it be, and where would I put it?

https://www.magicfluke.com/Articles.asp?ID=258

Jerry...that's it...a tattoo Flea or Fluke!

20190531_073059.jpg

Very cool, but I'd be afraid to play it if it was too pretty.

I'm intending to strum my Fluke top into sawdust.

Very cool, but I'd be afraid to play it if it was too pretty.

I'm intending to strum my Fluke top into sawdust.

Then pick a semi-attractive design. Mother-in-law, perhaps? :D

Fleas and Flukes seem especially prone to picking up strumming marks and scratches. I put some generic cell phone screen protector on a couple of ukes. It's almost invisible, and it peels right off. I don't want to wind up with a uke that looks like Willy Nelson's "Trigger."

Jim Beloff used to play a koa Fluke, and the top was well worn. He has a new one now (koa concert), with a pickup.

For the month of June, the Magic Fluke will put the graphic of your choice on your Flea or Fluke for free.

cool. I think you saw a just got a "plain vanilla" soprano. I might have to think about a "custom" concert flea.

I recently got an itch for a Flea ;) Lame, I know. Anyway, I thought instantly “cool, what would I get?” You’re right though Jerry, it’s just like a tattoo. I don’t have any either for the same reason. Sticking to an all black Flea. Thanks for the post, though!

How much does it normally cost to do the custom artwork thing?

Oooh, I really like the "cowboy" themed one with the stitched leather graphic along the edge!

Top Bottom