Kala KA-PWT Pacific Walnut Tenor

ejyip

Reaction score
Hey all!

Up for sale is a Kala Pacific Walnut Tenor ukulele that I bought for my office a couple of months ago in the off chance that I'd have actual time to play there. Recently picking up another uke for the house and bringing in another one from home sealed its fate and has it going on the block.

Currently strung up with Martin M620 Fluorocarbon strings, it's in mint condition via seeing very little use. I went through a few of them at the local music store, picking the nicest one. As seen in the picture, there is a degree of figuring to the top, which is kinda cool. It was also set up by their tech for low to mid action, which is my preference.

Included will be a mint Kala "Uke Crazy" Polyfoam case that I bought aftermarket for it, a Musicnomad Humilele, and new set of Martin M620 Fluorocarbons or Aquila Tenor Super Nylguts (your choice).

Here are a couple of pics for now. I can surely take more upon request. Feel free to PM with questions. Price is $170 shipped to the CONUS. Thanks for looking!

Specs from the Kala site:

SPECS
Size: Tenor
Top: Pacific Walnut
Back & Sides: Pacific Walnut
Binding: Black
Finish: Satin
Neck: Mahogany
Fingerboard: Walnut
Nut & Saddle: GraphTech NuBone®
Headstock: Standard
Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut®
Electronics: NA

MEASUREMENTS

Scale Length: 17 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 26.125 inches, Body Length: 11.75 inches, Number of frets: 18, Width at upper bout: 7 inches, Width at lower bout: 9.125 inches, Width at waist: 5.5 inches, Body Depth: 3.12 inches, Fingerboard width at nut: 1.39 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8 inches

Attachments

• IMG_2686.jpg
    IMG_2686.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2687.jpg
    IMG_2687.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 20
Will also trade for something similar in a concert size. The wife is now interested in learning, but tenor is too large for her, lol

Top Bottom