Only in my dreams! lol

S11LKO

Reaction score
WOW! 6 years I've had my YouTube channel up & running, and I have 118 videos of my 'phenomenal music performances' on there. In all that time I've acquired a grand total of...33 subscribers!

I think somehow ME having a Justin Beiber-ish ‘YouTube to stunning riches career path' MAY be another thing I’ll see ‘only in my dreams’. lol

Dave, Justin Bieber has nothing on you. I rather watch your videos over his any day.

Ah! Bless you Joseph. That's a very kind thing to say my friend. You've made this old boy feel much better. X

Your videos clearly show that your connection with music is far more heartfelt than anything Justin Beiber does. Give me "real" anytime ... that's where the most satisfying music lies. Don't ever stop doing what you love, Dave, because what you have is special. Granted, it might not make you rich, but it's sure making the rest of us happy. :)
Jan D

Dave ,
Thanks for posting the “See You In My Dreams” video. I really enjoyed your playing and singing , you are a much more accomplished player than I am. Forget Justin Bieber, you could be the next Joe Brown - now he’s a REAL entertainer.
Jon.

Dave you are super talented..........This song is written for you......The uke accomp.......your cockney vocals.
I am sure I have seen this one before somewhere!!
Great.....Mike

Jan D, Jon & Mike. Thanks so much for your kind words mates - it means a lot to me.

Nice job! On a separate note, I told my kids I have 17 Instagram followers and I’m working to get that number down to 12! They rolled their eyes and said “Dad, that’s not how it works!” I’ll show them...

Nice job! On a separate note, I told my kids I have 17 Instagram followers and I’m working to get that number down to 12! They rolled their eyes and said “Dad, that’s not how it works!” I’ll show them...

Haha! Now that's funny.
Thanks for the compliment matey.

This kind of songs are so difficult to sing You have done an excellent job ! You made it sound so easy
Now I need to go back to sleep , may be I will have some good dreams.

Mwah! Sweet dreams young Brenda! x

Sweetly done, Dave! You deserve way more subscribers. I think one challenge about posting ukulele videos on YouTube and trying to attract subscribers is just the sheer number of people who are doing it these days, but you're great and if you keep it up, the subscribers will come.

Sweetly done, Dave! You deserve way more subscribers. I think one challenge about posting ukulele videos on YouTube and trying to attract subscribers is just the sheer number of people who are doing it these days, but you're great and if you keep it up, the subscribers will come.

Oh thanks young John! You know what you and the others on here say means a real lot to me!
I just this minute got home from an improtu open mic at a packed out pub. I went to see a mate there and when they discovered I play a bit they thrust a guitar in my hand and asked me to do a bit. They were a great crowd and, despite a few small mistakes on my part which I turned into a deliberate giggle, they all sang along. What a great crowd they were. I have some video of it which I'll look at tomorrow (it's 1.30am here now!) and might post a snippet in the guitar section of UU for those who MAY be interested.

Top Bottom