FS: Omega Klassiko Concert Prototype - UK / EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate Jim

Reaction score
I'm embarking on a ruthless clear out - if it's not played weekly then it's not sticking around.

Here we have the prototype for the Omega Klassico ukuleles. Only 20 made of each size, only 1 prototype made and this is that prototype! I bought it from Matt at Omega (now at World of Ukes) when they were released.

I used to play concerts loads and now I don't. I've come close to selling this one a number of times over the years but have always decided against it because of its incredible sound - serious volume with very little effort and fantastic note clarity. That cedar top is a powerhouse. I have sold tenors in the £300 - £500 range for not matching up to the tone and responsiveness of this uke.

Specs:

Solid cedar top
Lam rosewood back and sides
Bone nut / saddle
Rosewood fretboard
Living Water flouro strings

It's a prototype and it has been well played so if you're looking for cosmetic perfection then look elsewhere! It has some strum wear (see pic). It also has a ding or two in the edge of the top (see pic). There is one place where the laminate has a bubble (see pic) but that's been like it since day one and is stable. Currently strung lefty but the side markers on the neck are for righties.

£50 collect (Gloucester or Swindon)
£60 delivered UK
80 EUR delivered EU (delivery costs more to the continent, sorry)

P1030369.jpg
P1030370.jpg
P1030371.jpg

Strum wear:
P1030372.jpg

Ding in edge:
P1030373.jpg

Last edited:
Bump again. This will be headed to eBay at some point if it doesn't sell here so throw in an offer and save me the hassle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom