FS: aNueNue Moon Bird US200

Status
Not open for further replies.

YogiTom

Reaction score
Since I now have a glut of vintage sopranos, prompting some consternation from my wonderfully wise wife, this has gotten zero playtime since my NUD and sound sample/review.

Video to my review is below, link to my NUD is here, and link to the original HMS listing with better photos and sound sample is here.

Asking a firm $1200 (US buyers only) since it has been played twice since I received it. This price includes:

- fully insured USPS Priority 2-Day Shipping within the CONUS (AK/HI, you just pay the difference)
- the original blue leather hardshell case
- an Oasis humidifier
- 3-day return policy. If you don’t like it, send it back and I’ll refund the purchase price. (You are responsible for return shipping fees)

PayPal only; I’m happy to pay the seller’s fees to ensure we are both protected.

Please email me with questions or offers: tom.uker at gmail.com

Edit: having lots of trouble with links above...will try again later.

Last edited:
You might want to repost your thread. The title is FS: aNueNue Moon Bird US200. I'll be the first to joke - wow moon bird for $200. :) Wait on the other side of hand it could create a lot of views. Good luck with your sale.

You might want to repost your thread. The title is FS: aNueNue Moon Bird US200. I'll be the first to joke - wow moon bird for $200. :) Wait on the other side of hand it could create a lot of views. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks. While I appreciate the opinion, US200 is the model number, so I will not change it and hope folks can read.

Keenonuke isn't alone. I read the title and thought it was selling for U.S. $200. I would have bought that instantly as I am sure others would too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom