MGM hiding in NY enjoying the sites and musicals

MGM

Reaction score
Aloha Gang Just got in a few hours go to New York and saw Jersey Boys on Boradway...getting some rest and working in the hotel until tomorrow festival opening...Will have pics and videos.....aloha they still drive like nuts here

Aloha Gang Just got in a few hours go to New York and saw Jersey Boys on Boradway...getting some rest and working in the hotel until tomorrow festival opening...Will have pics and videos.....aloha they still drive like nuts here

Sweet.

Do they have Tenor Kala Acacia's there? :shaka:

Have fun in NY!

To think dreamy MGM is only 2 hours away awwww :love: haha cool though you should check out young Frankenstein i think its still on Broadway. Also Lion King is AWESOME if its still there.

he might get tackled tm by me :p
ill take a vid

edit: MGM if youre into Dim Sum, don't fall into the Dim Sum places anywhere other than Canal St. anything that isnt on Canal St, around the Mott st area is a waste of money.
just a friendly tourist warning. (theres a great halal food cart around the block from Baruch though, across the st from the Baruch Library, on the Sports Complex Area- and theres also an amazing sushi place nearby- and a Chipotle by the Gramarcy. PM me for details on good eateries if you want, I worked at Baruch for about 6 years, so Im familiar with the local good places)

Last edited:

Sweet! I've actually been curious about Jersey Boys. Is it any good?

Hope you aren't the one driving! :eek: I'll be hitting up Uke Fest for the next two days. Looking forward to meeting you!

DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAD A PASTRAMI SANDWICH FROM KATZ'S DELI! :mad:

Have fun in NY

Sweet! I've actually been curious about Jersey Boys. Is it any good?

Phenomenal!! Saw it last month. The only part I didn't care for was the opening number; the rest is fabulous!

Top Bottom