PDA

View Full Version : MGM hiding in NY enjoying the sites and musicals

MGM
05-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Aloha Gang Just got in a few hours go to New York and saw Jersey Boys on Boradway...getting some rest and working in the hotel until tomorrow festival opening...Will have pics and videos.....aloha they still drive like nuts here

thejumpingflea
05-28-2009, 05:21 PM
Aloha Gang Just got in a few hours go to New York and saw Jersey Boys on Boradway...getting some rest and working in the hotel until tomorrow festival opening...Will have pics and videos.....aloha they still drive like nuts here

Sweet.

Do they have Tenor Kala Acacia's there? :shaka:

Have fun in NY!

iamdanielle
05-28-2009, 05:45 PM
veeeery excited to see some videos and pictures!! have fun in my hometown!

smgold101
05-28-2009, 05:47 PM
To think dreamy MGM is only 2 hours away awwww :love: haha cool though you should check out young Frankenstein i think its still on Broadway. Also Lion King is AWESOME if its still there.

Hobgoblin Steve
05-28-2009, 06:06 PM
he might get tackled tm by me :P
ill take a vid

edit: MGM if youre into Dim Sum, don't fall into the Dim Sum places anywhere other than Canal St. anything that isnt on Canal St, around the Mott st area is a waste of money.
just a friendly tourist warning. (theres a great halal food cart around the block from Baruch though, across the st from the Baruch Library, on the Sports Complex Area- and theres also an amazing sushi place nearby- and a Chipotle by the Gramarcy. PM me for details on good eateries if you want, I worked at Baruch for about 6 years, so Im familiar with the local good places)

Captain Google
05-28-2009, 07:22 PM

Sweet! I've actually been curious about Jersey Boys. Is it any good?

haole
05-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Hope you aren't the one driving! :eek: I'll be hitting up Uke Fest for the next two days. Looking forward to meeting you!

grappler
05-29-2009, 07:49 PM
hope your having fun man!

Ahnko Honu
05-29-2009, 07:56 PM
DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAD A PASTRAMI SANDWICH FROM KATZ'S DELI! :mad:

Bratset
05-29-2009, 11:17 PM
Have fun in NY

mailman
05-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Sweet! I've actually been curious about Jersey Boys. Is it any good?

Phenomenal!! Saw it last month. The only part I didn't care for was the opening number; the rest is fabulous!

gotrice415510
05-30-2009, 03:03 PM
Hey MGM, are their any uke festivals goin on in California? Preferably the bay area of San Francisco.

mzuch
05-31-2009, 09:57 AM
Sweet.

Do they have Tenor Kala Acacia's there? :shaka:

Have fun in NY!

MGM's only Kala Acacia Tenor sold on the first day. It was my favorite of the many ukes MGM had on display. MGM also held a fun and informative workshop on buying and collecting ukes.