Jake in Michigan

iamdanielle

Reaction score
I know it's really early to ask, but is anyone planning on seeing Mr. Shimabukuro perform at The Ark in Ann Arbor, MI on November 12th?

It's never to early to ask a question like that. :D I saw Jake in March and I had my tickets for 10 months. Go to the show. It's terrific. Sit as close as you can and watch his fingers fly.

It's never to early to ask a question like that. :D I saw Jake in March and I had my tickets for 10 months. Go to the show. It's terrific. Sit as close as you can and watch his fingers fly.

Oh I'm definitely going! I was just curious if anyone else was planning on going as well.. Glad you had fun!! I can't wait to go!

I saw him in march too. Where did you see him?

hmm, that might be really cool! i dont even know jake's music all too much but i know he's amazing, haha.

i would just have to know i have transportation from the D to Ann Arbor. i might even have a car during the school year...

Danielle do you live in the Detroit area? I guess I could check your profile...haha

oh i saw him in akron, OH. I only met one other person from UU there. pawest?

Top Bottom