FS: Custom Concert Electric Ukulele Handmade in Italy

purplepotamus

Reaction score
This is a new, custom-made electric concert ukulele by Italian luthier, Marco Todeschini of Antica Ukuleleria. Radius Fretboard. 35mm nut. Fluorocarbon low G strings. UFOS: Ukuleles From Outer Space has a solid mahogany body which is routed and then filled with an innovative eco-friendly epoxy resin that is hand colored and hand poured. The mahogany neck has a fretboard made from Blackwood Tek, a very stable and sustainable substitute of ebony. The under saddle, Piezo pickup is quite powerful and can be plugged directly into an amplifier, without the use of a preamp. $475.00 + free shipping: Please see photos on my eBay, Reverb, or Flea Market Music Marketplace listings. Offers Considered

Last edited:
No photos, it doesn't exist.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Saw it over on Flea Market, a very unique uke, certainly worth a few pics.

Marco Todeschini of Antica Ukuleleria makes very innovative and stylish instruments. He has an excellent eye for design and color. I like his ukulele designs very much. He has a FB page that shows his small shop and several instrument builds.

He also seems to be a very nice guy.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Hi Michael. I am having trouble uploading pics. I don’t know why. Pictures can be seen on my other listings in eBay, Reverb or Flea Market Music Marketplace. Thanks.

I have photos of it on eBay, Reverb and Flea Market Music Marketplace. I was unable to upload them here. I ordered the ukulele from the luthier about a year ago and received it last month.

Top Bottom