FS: Jumpin' Jim's Ukulele Workshop DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melodious Thunk

Reaction score
.-=[SOLD]=-.

Jumpin' Jim's Ukulele Workshop
$15 Like-new condition. Free CONUS shipping.

DVDJUMWK21.jpg

With his characteristic ease, sense of humor and encouraging manner, Jumpin' Jim Beloff brings his "Zen Ukulele" concepts to learning players. He shares his secrets on how to move smoothly from chord to chord, and presents alternate chord forms, picking patterns, key changes and performance techniques to enhance every song you play.

The classic tunes taught here are from Jim’s best-selling songbook, "The Daily Ukulele." Jim plays each song through once and goes over the teachable moments in each arrangement. He then plays the song again so that you get to apply what you have learned. On-screen chord letters help you play and sing along with Jim for a great practice session.

You’ll learn wonderful uke arrangements of Hey Good Lookin’, Any Time, Down By The Riverside, Are You Lonesome Tonight?, Avalon, I Ain’t Got Nobody, Carolina In The Morning, The Sloop John B., For Me And My Gal, Let The Rest Of The World Go By, Daydream and Can’t Help But Smile.

All melody lines, lyrics, ukulele chord grids and multiple tabbed sections are included as printable PDF files encoded on the disc.

Last edited:
I'll take it! PM to be sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom