How many times do you visit UU a day?

How many times are you on UU forums or UU main page daily?

• One visit a day, that's all I need

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two to Five visits a day, I like this site

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Six to Ten visits, I love my ukulele

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Eleven to 15 visits, wow...really?

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 15 to 20 visits "I'm a forum commenting #@#@"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20+ visits a day, I have no life but the one with my ukulele

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I visit a lot... I have lost count.

Votes: 26 36.6%

• Total voters

specialmike

Reaction score
I find myself on UU forums and UU main page a lot... a bit too much really.
Like.. 3 hours +, as sad as that is. I will go to "bookmarks" and click UU while I'm on the UU site. Obsession? Yes
I was wondering how often you guys check this site?

I check UU on my G1 phone at work like twice an hour. Part of it is boredom, part is me looking for something new to play.

Isn't that like asking;

"How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop"?

With Firefox and the Speed Dial extention, a quick and easy CTRL+5 gets me to UU...but I only hit it about 3-5 times a day. So I don't need ukulele-obsession therapy yet.

I hate to admit it, but I've been spending more time on UU than I have actually playing my ukes.....:eek:

well i say 6-10 times a day but that's only cause i occasionally have to do my log in again - i'm logged into UU all the time if i'm home and sometimes even if i'm not home :D

This is one of those multiple-choice answers...
  • UU is one of a suite of pages I open in my home browser, so I visit it ever time I open IE. That's at least twice a day (morning and night) but on weekends, may be three-four times. I check UU to see what's new every time. Do I post every time? No. But I do scan the posts for something to join in later. Usually UU stays open during my online session, although I may need that tab for other sites at various times.
  • When business is slow or I'm between projects and jobs, I often check UU at work to see what's up or if anyone has answered my posts. UU isn't on my opening suite at work, but it is in my favourites list.
  • Sometimes before a council session starts, or even if we go into a recess, I may check UU. Council meetings can run five+ hours, so a recess with a break for ukulele updates is always welcome!

I hate to admit it, but I've been spending more time on UU than I have actually playing my ukes.....:eek:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
that's me too...

im not going to lie... the first month i got my uke i played it 24/7. i only went to UU when i was in class, my hands got tired, i was eating, so on.
but now... i still want to play. i def do... im just at a standstill on what songs to pick and what i should try and learn next.
but also cause i cut my nails to short so i have to wait a bit for my fingernails to grow back.

So we know that most of us log on many times a day. Now I am curious how long you are on during each session? I find the more I log on, the less time I spend on as there is not a whole lot new in the line of threads. But if I am away from my computer for several hours to a day, I can spend a couple of hours on at a time catching up. Suffice to say, I have a problem.

I sprained my angle two days ago, so I sit at home looking at UU all the time.. The only brakes I have is when I actually play my ukuleles or surf the net looking for new ukulele to satisfy my UAS.. It resulted in me ordering a Pono Mango Tenor yesterday :)

Let's just say I'm on quite a bit. But really it depends what's going on in my "other" life. Now that it's summer around here I'm sure I'll be on here less often. But you never know. Whenever there is a really juicy thread I keep coming back to see what's going on. Plus, it's a great way to keep my typing skills up.

Top Bottom