Ukes for Sale: Mya Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousdave84

Reaction score
I have 2 Mya Moe Tenor Ukes for sale.

I am downsizing my instrument collection as my human family is expanding. Therefore I need to sell a couple of ukulele's.

I am the original owner on both of these Mya Moe's and they have never left my house since I have had them. I actually also had a Mya Moe Taropatch that I sold on this forum a couple years back.

Condition on both of these is very good. (I am hesistant to say perfect on any instrument). Hard shell cases are also very clean.

Both of these instruments have an extra bone nut included to switch from fluorocarbon low-g to high-g. Gordon made me an extra nut when making the uke. They both have the K&K pickup in them.

The only thing worth noting in regards to condition is on #1379 the Walnut tenor, the back of the bridge shows a little gap when looked at from the heel block. This is no issue and has not changed since I have had it. I talked to them about it and it is just a little area that did not get glue when the bridge was glued on. The wings of the bridge as well as the rest are completed glued down. It is just under the edge of the curved part on the back of the bottom edge of the bridge.

I will refer you to the links with all the specs:

#1371-All myrtle wood. Price I have decided to keep this one for the time being since the walnut one has sold
https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1371

#1379-Walnut with Port Orford Cedar Top SOLD
https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1379

Mya-Moe 1379 Front.jpgMya-Moe 1379 Back.jpgMya-Moe 1371 Front.jpgMya-Moe 1371 Back.jpg

Last edited:
The cedar top is beautiful! If I thought I could get away with it I'd be all over it!

Don’t know why I’m drooling over these, I have my Myrtle Mya Moe tenor and it is the sweetest. But it might be nice to have 2 MMs with different tunings set up. Curious about the difference in wood tone, would love to hear it in person. Somebodies are going to luck out here.

I am not really good at describing sound of woods, but I can say they both sound great! Ha! I find the myrtle one sounds pretty warm and pleasing to my ear. I also dig the port orford cedar top on the walnut one. Currently the Walnut one is in low g and has a good thump and the myrtle one is in high g.

I just really only need to keep a couple ukes and I have a Breedlove signature myrtle tenor and in incoming soon skytop tenor ukulele.

PM sent. Look like I'll be selling my Josh Reick here in the very near future. That or getting a divorce.

Very nice looking MyaMoe tenors. I really like my koa tenor.

Is the green leaf on the 5th fret of the fingerboard of the walnut tenor a decal, or is it painted or inlay? Does it have side markers?

Lovely. I'd take both in a heartbeat if I could.

Very nice looking MyaMoe tenors. I really like my koa tenor.

Is the green leaf on the 5th fret of the fingerboard of the walnut tenor a decal, or is it painted or inlay? Does it have side markers?

The leaf is actually an inlay. It does have side markers. The walnut one has now been sold. I think for the time being I am going to keep the myrtle one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom