KoAloha Crown Bridge Tenor for sale or trade....

ejyip

Reaction score
Hey all!

I recently purchased this ukulele from a fellow member here and absolutely love it, however, UAS has gotten the best of me and something else has caught my eye. I have no qualms about keeping this gem, but in the interest of making it liquid, I figured I'd see if anyone else may be interested.

It is in great shape for a almost 15 year old ukulele (date stamp is Nov 2004). Specs include the solid koa single piece top, back and sides, ebony crown bridge with inlay, ebony fretboard/binding with abalone dot inlays, stock grover tuners and the old-style KoAloha crown label.

It has a few minor character marks (small indents in the finish) that I received it with. I've shown them in the last few photos in the album. Nothing to write home about or that affects playability in any capacity. It was set up and restrung with fluorocarbon strings (high g) by my local luthier, who marveled at the craftsmanship and playability.

It comes with the pictured Crossrock hardshell case and a set of either Martin M620 Fluorocarbon or Aquila Super Nylgut strings (your choice). Price is $850 shipped/paypalled to the CONUS.

Also, being a fellow gearhead, I may be open to straight trade or trades plus cash, even though I have my sights set on something. The only ukulele that I'd be willing to add cash for would be for a Blackbird Clara. Feel free to ask any questions or send offers via PM and I'll get to them as soon as I can. Thanks for looking!

Here is a sample pic that I just took:
VUtkoYsl.jpg

The rest of the pics can be found here:
https://imgur.com/a/pT8YGnS

Top Bottom