Vintage Martin f/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
Vintage Martin ukulele that I am guessing is from around 1948-1959 but if you estimate different please chime in.

It in very good condition. No cracks or repairs or major dings. It is obviously used but has been well taken care of. There is a bit of belt rash on the back but it isn’t that bad.

Vintage case does show a bit of wear but is fully functioning.

I was going to keep it because who doesn’t want a nice vintage Martin in their collection but I have a mahogany Laughlin soprano that I am quite fond of so I do not technically “need” another mahogany soprano. I also just bought a new tenor so it really needs to find a new home.

Pictures can be seen in my album.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uezti2hM27s1okKaA

Price is $450 shipped; Paypal

Last edited:
Good price and good condition and known seller. That's value in my opinion! I would snap that puppy up, if I was thinking about finding that Martin tone. I love my 40s Martin soprano.

Sweet! And I can vouch for the seller, too... having just bought a soprano from him. :rolleyes:

I was telling Jon just yesterday that he's just how to price his ukes. He always offers great photos and fair value.

I wish I could use cool vintage cases like this one. Alas, our brutal MN climate requires a good tight hardshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom