This was the reason why I started playing.

Denno

Reaction score
A few months ago I started to play the ukulele. The goal was to be able to play a song or two when the summer came. I got a little further than that. But now the time is here!

Now summer might not be anything special for those of you who live down in the caribians. ;) But here in sweden way up north its a huge deal.

And today it kicked in big time! And I got to sit down and...well see. :)

2dtuh43.jpg

Got a video also but I upload that later on.
CHEERS!!!

I'm suddenly thirsty.

Don't want you drinking alone, so when I get home I will have two, one for me, and one for you. Summer here in Oregon also, but than any day it dosen't rain here we think it is summer.

Don't want you drinking alone, so when I get home I will have two, one for me, and one for you. Summer here in Oregon also, but than any day it dosen't rain here we think it is summer.

There's an old, old t-shirt I remember as a kid:

In Oregon, people don't tan in the Summer.

They rust.

(that said, the weather has been spectacular for the last week plus - sunny, calm, mid-80s)

Now summer might not be anything special for those of you who live down in the caribians. ;) But here in sweden way up north its a huge deal.

lol—I think only 2 of us on UU live in the Caribbean. But there are lots of UUers who live on islands in the Pacific. :)

But I do remember the joy of the beginning of summer when we lived in Colorado, so I understand what you mean.

What a great photo! I can't wait for the video!

There's an old, old t-shirt I remember as a kid:

In Oregon, people don't tan in the Summer.

They rust.

(that said, the weather has been spectacular for the last week plus - sunny, calm, mid-80s)

reminds me of our weather (ok, in summer it's mostly nice, but our winters are just like your summers^^)

Hey now you are supposed to share!!! ;)

Just add some Västerbotten cheese, and Knackerbrod, and you have heaven. ;)

We had some sun at the weekend, too! It meant I could get away with just a t-shirt under my jersey! (OK, it was warmer than that - not that I saw any of it)

It's getting colder again now - cold front moving from the North.

Summer? It's three weeks away, officially. This weekend it was a balmy 11C, somewhat lower on Sunday, with winds 40-60 km/h. I suspect it'll be a few weeks before I can sit outside with a beer and a uke! Sweden must be warmer than Canada!

Top Bottom