New Rebels at HMS

rainbow21

UU VIP
Reaction score
Eight mango Rebels in soprano and super concert sizes newly listed on the HMS website...

Email from HMS/The Ukulele Site:
"We are in the process of listing new ukes from around the world including new Kala Elite, new Pono models, Barron River ukes, new Rebels, and a few customs from Pigeon Tree are about to arrive."

I got to see the 2 Pigeon Tree ukes that came to HMS a few months ago....and I know the person who bought both...:) they are great ukes and he is one of the better new builders that is starting to show his work

Thanks for sharing. I resisted my normal MO of shouting it from the rooftops about the mango Rebel ukes.

They are great; we love ours in our home, and think it is great HMS and Mim have been carrying more and more stock from them.

Stop it!
Now I'm having dreams about Rebel ukes.
:drool:

They had a few Particles, but now they're not listed.... did they sell them all that fast?

Yep. I'm not sure why they don't make the more affordable models in tenor size, but I was fortunate to get one of the limited edition tenors before the prices went up.

I absolutely love my Particle tenor. It’s quickly becoming my favorite uke. I also wish they made the mango in either a full tenor or regular concert. Not sure how I feel about long necks.

Currently eight Rebels, four aNueNue Moon Birds (sop and concert), and two Pigeon Tree (tenors) at HMS.

Top Bottom