Hello from Texas

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey guys. It's been a long time since I have posted. I was just thinking about years ago, and wondered if any of the old crew was still here. I just wanted to stop in and say "Hi" to my old friends here.

Aloha, Tony!!!!

Yup, still here.... Just haven't made any videos in a while. How is the family? Mrs. Tony? Your kids? Did your daughter finish college yet? So many questions!

[-indent]-Kurt[/indent]

Hey brother. Glad to see you still here. Wife and family are doing great. Daughter is out of college now, and off on her own and doing very well. We relocated back to Texas a couple years ago. I haven't played as much as I used to. Never did regain 100% use of my left arm and hands since the stroke several years ago. I do still try to play every now and then, but just can't coordinated like I used to, so get frustrated. Just been enjoying family, and grand kids. Life is good.. ;)

Hello, Tudorp! You were quite active when I first started. Figured I'd scared you off with all my stupid questions and uninformed opinions, LOL. Sorry to hear you cannot play like you used to, but hope it still makes you happy when you do. Or at least you enjoy hearing others play.

I wondered how you've been since the strike. Nice to see you again.

Top Bottom