NUD: Yellow Fluke

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I had never seen a yellow Fluke before, but now I have one. This one came with a wooden fretboard, a beautiful hard case, and a uke stand, all for $180. I'm having a local artist/uke player paint some kind of scene on it, eventually.

The case seems to made for the Fluke because it's shaped just right inside.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited:
Great deal! Especially with the wood fretboard and case!

Great deal! Especially with the wood fretboard and case!

Yes, the wooden fretboard is a "must-have" for me. I went to Magic Fluke and had them put one on for me - $79 plus tax. Huge difference. I have zippered hard cases for Fleas and Flukes, but I prefer the quick-open latches.

I had never seen a yellow Fluke before, but now I have one. This one came with a wooden fretboard, a beautiful hard case, and a uke stand, all for $180. I'm having a local artist/uke player paint some kind of scene on it, eventually.

The case seems to made for the Fluke because it's shaped just right inside.

Jerry, that style case was made by Gator, specifically for Magic Fluke Co years back. That's the style case I use for my Tenor Fluke. New, the case was $95 from Magic Fluke in 2010.

-Kurt​

Nice addition to your collection! And such a deal.

Nice addition to your collection! And such a deal.

Yes, a good deal. Putting a wooden fretboard on it would have cost me about $83 plus three hours of driving and three hours waiting for it to be done. I wish they made all of them with wooden fretboards.

Top Bottom