WTB: Vintage Solid Wood Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry U

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm thinking about giving baritone ukuleles a try, but I don't want to invest a lot of $$$ in an instrument that I may only play occasionally. One of the members in my local club has a vintage Harmony solid mahogany ukulele that really sounds sweet and I'm thinking I might want to go with a vintage instrument this time. I'm looking for something all-solid wood (either all mahogany or spruce topped) and in good, playable condition. I understand that these used ukes may not be in the best cosmetic condition, but I don't want to deal with cracks, splits, detached necks or bridges, etc.

Bottom line: Does anyone have an available baritone that would meet my requirements? I prefer USA-based sellers and will pay via Paypal (no "Friends and Family" please). My budget is $300 max.

I've got a Crest baritone I'd sell. Nice Japanese made Martin copy. Neck, in particular is exactly the profile of my martin tenor. Solid mahogany. Nice condition. I just find CMC joint arthritis has me preferring smaller ukes. Playing my soprano mainly. Not as much a reach. New D'Addario strings. $125 plus actual shipping. email wmdonley@sbcglobal.netfull.jpgbody.jpghead.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom