Happy Friday

Tomthebaptist

Reaction score
I watched Happy Friday with Mike McQueen from Uke Republic on Facebook Live this afternoon. He has in some amazing Koaloha, Kanilieas, Ohans, and lots more. Check out Uke Republic on Facebook. Lots of good information. I especially like the Ohana Soprano with The Uke Republic Logo wood-burned in the top. Also, he demoed a LoPrinzi Spanish Cypress and spruce soprano that will soon be added to my ukulele family.

Tom

Wow thanks for sharing. I don't typically go to Facebook, but enjoyed the videos and your comments were so right.

I watched Happy Friday with Mike McQueen from Uke Republic on Facebook Live this afternoon. He has in some amazing Koaloha, Kanilieas, Ohans, and lots more. Check out Uke Republic on Facebook. Lots of good information. I especially like the Ohana Soprano with The Uke Republic Logo wood-burned in the top. Also, he demoed a LoPrinzi Spanish Cypress and spruce soprano that will soon be added to my ukulele family.

Tom

I don't go to FB, but enjoy that incoming LoPrinzi! Congratulations on what will surely be a great ukulele.

Top Bottom