WTB: Santa Cruz Uke Club Songbook #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkuke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Anyone have a copy of SCUC Songbook #4 that they want to sell? I have Books 1-3, need 4 and any others they published. They are no longer available to purchase. Thanks!

To order Santa Cruz Uke Club Songbooks-
Contact Marty Carlson
sydmarty@sbcglobal.net

Send a check to:
Marty Carlson
225 Mount Hermon Rd Space 176
Scotts Valley, CA 95066

You can purchase a CD with songbooks 1 & 2 for $5
Songbooks 1, 2 & 3 cost $30 each

The books are also sold at the Sons of the Beach meetings that are held on Saturdays 10a-12noon, at the beach in front of the King Grind coffeehouse, Santa Cruz. It's a blast to play with them!

Jan, Unfortunately that is old information. I created that post several years ago. They no longer sell the books now due to a Hal Leonard Co. copyright issue. That is why I am trying to find a used songbook 4 to purchase.

Jan, Unfortunately that is old information. I created that post several years ago. They no longer sell the books now due to a Hal Leonard Co. copyright issue. That is why I am trying to find a used songbook 4 to purchase.

Sorry about that. I did try to find something on the webpage that would indicate how recent the information might be, but didn't see any dates. I posted it anyway, hoping it might be useful to you. Well, darn. :) Best of luck tracking down a copy of the publication from another source!
Jan D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom