Southern Cross Banjo Uke - Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerryc41

Reaction score
FS: Southern Cross Banjo Uke - Concert

SOLD

$650 plus shipping

I have sixty ukuleles, and seven banjo ukes, so I’m selling several. This one is almost too beautiful to sell, but I figure there will be demand for it.

It was made in New Zealand by Patrick P. O’Neill of Southern Cross Ukes. He is well-known on this forum. I bought it last December, and it’s in perfect condition. It looks and sounds wonderful. I don’t know how often Dennis makes these available, but this one is available right now at one third off the original price. The intricate construction consists of Tasmanian blackwood, purple heart, and claret ash. Gotoh Tuners, too. You really can’t go wrong with this. It’s a beautiful classic at a very good price.

You can also see these pictures at - https://photos.app.goo.gl/3UXLjymerL3mmJpF7

Pay with PayPal, and it will go out within two business days. Your ZipCode will determine the exact cost.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, wow, very tempting. Dennis has said he wasn't making any more banjo ukes so this is a great chance.

Am very seriously considering this instrument... I'd need to sell a few things to offset the cost, though, so going to ponder a day. I've bought too many nice ukuleles over the years despite being poor lol.

Am very seriously considering this instrument... I'd need to sell a few things to offset the cost, though, so going to ponder a day. I've bought too many nice ukuleles over the years despite being poor lol.

It's a great price!

Okay. Let me know when you're ready. Getting into ukes is a good way to stay poor. :D

Ugh. It was either fix the cosmetic damage on my car or buy this. I chose the more critical option, so go ahead and PM me the PayPal info lol. I’ll shop around for a nice case.
I truly can’t afford this, but the design choices Dennis made on this really beckon to me for some reason. I remember seeing it posted before and loving it. Wish it had one of his resonators, which are also beautiful pieces of art!

Ugh. It was either fix the cosmetic damage on my car or buy this. I chose the more critical option, so go ahead and PM me the PayPal info lol. I’ll shop around for a nice case.
I truly can’t afford this, but the design choices Dennis made on this really beckon to me for some reason. I remember seeing it posted before and loving it. Wish it had one of his resonators, which are also beautiful pieces of art!

I know, huh? His stuff is gorgeous, but out of my price range since my mopeds (my cars) are constantly breaking down. I've wanted one of these for years.

I think you're gonna love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom