Peanuts from Korea

Jerryc41

Reaction score
If you ordered a Peanut from the Indiegogo offer, they are shipping them, and you can look up your tracking number on the site.

If you've forgotten your ID, you can look it up on the site. Sign in and click on your name - upper right. Then click on Contributions. Once you have your ID number, look for it in the Comments section. Your ID will be the first two or three numbers, followed by 92612927... for USPS tracking. Mine was sent on July 14, and it's heading for Jamaica, NY.

Of course, if your's hasn't been shipped yet, it won't be listed.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/acoustic-and-electric-peanut-ukulele-for-traveling#/comments

At least they have slotheads...

I've had my electric concert peanut for a couple of weeks now. (Long) unboxing and review (after working with it) posted below. I'm pretty happy with it for my use...and in fact, it is charging for the first time since its arrival right now (keeping me from doing any more play along work this evening. That said, there's one potential fatal flaw on the ukulele, which is otherwise okay--especially at the Kickstater price.

A 1/4" cord with an "L" (90°) plug might somewhat resolve the jack being on the top issue.

Very comprehensive look at the Eleuke concert.

I had one of their previous models and it was pretty crude. And the action was way high on it. But worked fine. The strings were Aquila knock-offs.

This seems more refined with a lot better workmanship—control panel not withstanding. For $128 US it seems like a pretty good buy.

A 1/4" cord with an "L" (90°) plug might somewhat resolve the jack being on the top issue.

Maybe the designer is left handed. :D

The bottom of the uke is a good place for the plug, but the bottom varies, depending on who is playing. That's why most instruments have the plug in the center.

Top Bottom