WTB Blackbird Clara

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshep

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I’m looking for a Blackbird Clara. If anyone is looking to sell theirs let me know. Prefer newer, excellent condition, no issues, upgrades ok. Thanks!!!

New one at HMS. Used (2017) one at Gryphon Strings in Palo Alto, CA for few hundred dollars less.

I would be open to selling mine. I bought it from HMS in April 2018. It has the Light Burst High Gloss finish ($1600.00) and a Mi-Si Trio pickup ($159.00). I paid $1759.00 for it. It sounds and plays phenomenally. I use it for Open Mike performances. I sent it to a friend to try it out six months ago and USPS damaged it. I have had it repaired and it looks good. It did not effect the sound or the pickup at all. I can send you pictures, if you would like. I would accept $750.00 for it plus shipping. It is light as is the custom gig bag, so, shipping should not be that much. Let me know if you are interested.

Rainbow21 - thanks for the info. HMS is out of stock but I will check out Gryphon

Purplepotamus - PM sent to you requesting more info

Thanks!!

The Facebook Ukulele Marketplace which is a closed group has a couple of Blackbird Claras for sale. The group is easy to join. Do a web search and you should easily be able to find them.

Thanks for the information. I’ll check it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom