FS - Fluke Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Reaction score
I'm thinning my herd, and I'm ready to sell this Fluke Tenor, in a Fremont case. Currently strung with Fremont Black strings, although I've previously used Worth Clear, and they also sounded great. Standard Fluke friction tuners.

I've had it since early 2014. It's in great condition, although you might notice the green finish is becoming a little faded around the edges (I think that adds character). I like the ukulele, but I've played it very little the past few years.

Asking $150 OBO

For more photos, video or more info, PM me :)

IMG_4983.jpgIMG_0708.jpgIMG_7855.jpgIMG_0600.jpgIMG_8717.jpg

NOTE:

I'm sorry, but I forgot to mention the Fluke has had a strap button installed. It was professionally installed by the luthier at McCabe's Guitars in Santa Monica. A very small block of wood was placed inside at the bottom, and a hole was drilled through the ukulele bottom into the wood, and the button was installed there.

Sorry - wasn't trying to hide this info! I'm just so used to using this ukulele with a strap that I forgot most Fleas/Flukes don't have strap buttons installed in that way.

Thanks Booli, for kindly pointing it out to me.

Charley

IMG_1379.jpgIMG_3307.jpg

strap button

I have a Fluke with the same button and I use a espresso cup that the uke sits on.

Can use a small box of some kind too to have it stand on its own.

Good luck with your sale.

I have a Fluke with the same button and I use a espresso cup that the uke sits on.

Can use a small box of some kind too to have it stand on its own.

Good luck with your sale.

An alternative: cut a piece of wood as long as the base and about an inch thick. Paint it the same color as the Fluke, and drill a hole where the strap button will go when the Fluke is standing up on its pedestal.

Giving this one a bump - New price...135.00; will negotiate on shipping.

Thank you!

If that had a wooden fretboard, I'd scoop it up. It would cost almost $100 to replace that plastic board. I have a Flea with a plastic board, and I painted the frets with white automotive touch-up paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom