Guitar Center Discount

stevejfc

Reaction score
Guitar Center is offering a up to 25% discount on most items up to $500 on-line. The discount code is AUG25 and is valid through August 14. I just bought a baritone hard case at 25% off with free shipping.

Last edited:
Thanks. I wish I needed something. I love discounts.

Speaking of discounts, many of the online sellers will give you a break on the price if you ask. Call during the week, though, when someone with authority is there.

I tried to do that yesterday for a used Carvin MB15 bass amp out of Texas for $350, the sales person said it doesn't apply to used equipment.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Tried it with 5 different books. Unfortunately it worked for none of them.

Thanks for the tip, Steve! I also bought a baritone case for 25% off. Any time you can get a hard shell baritone case for under 45 bucks out the door, it's a good deal. Of course, your state's tax rate will affect total price. Without tax, the discount reduced the price to $41.25, and included free shipping, which is hard to beat.

Jerry

Thanks for the tip, Steve! I also bought a baritone case for 25% off. Any time you can get a hard shell baritone case for under 45 bucks out the door, it's a good deal. Of course, your state's tax rate will affect total price. Without tax, the discount reduced the price to $41.25, and included free shipping, which is hard to beat.

Jerry

Same here on the price, free shipping. Unfortunately I live in Taxachusetts so it ended up a few bucks more...……..but still a great deal.

Top Bottom