New Pono Review and "song"

UKESTAR

Reaction score
Hey UU...

Here is my contribution to the "reviews" right now....haha. Can't wait for the real review section:D

This is a one-of-a-kind Pono tenor strung in a not so common way...

Let me know what you all think..

Click on "STREAM" when you get there....super easy to hear.

CLICK HERE FOR NEW PONO REVIEW

Nice job man. Thanks for that. I've been curious about the Pono sound. It's got a nice midrange, even with Aquilas. Do you find that the concert strings seem too tight on a tenor, or are you not worried about it?

Oh, how about posting a picture of it too?

nice keep em comin

The review section is pretty cool. But there doesn't seem to be very many reviews. Maybe you guys should "advertise" it a bit on the forums or something to increase awareness.

the stream doesnt seem to be mac friendly. as least on my mac its not. ill check it out on the PC though.

I just chose download instead of stream, and it worked fine. It streamed in a new window, actually.

The review section is pretty cool. But there doesn't seem to be very many reviews. Maybe you guys should "advertise" it a bit on the forums or something to increase awareness.

It's kind of in beta right now. We're still trying to organize it and add more ukes. We're letting our forum members get first crack at entering reviews though.

Nah..

Nice job man. Thanks for that. I've been curious about the Pono sound. It's got a nice midrange, even with Aquilas. Do you find that the concert strings seem too tight on a tenor, or are you not worried about it?

Oh, how about posting a picture of it too?

Essentially it is the same as using concert strings on any "super concert"...a concert with a tenor neck. That is where I got the idea actually.....from my Koaloha super concert.

No, the strings don't seem to have more tension on them, at least by touch it is hard to tell.

good stuff.

Top Bottom