UAS or mental health issues?

Wet-Skunk

Reaction score
Something didn't feel right in my ukulele cabinet....a bit of disorder perhaps. Once my mind gets to seeing an issue, it stays an issue until it is resolved. I have too much of a size variety in my cabinet. I've been a little heavy on the UAS (or UAO) of late. I came back from a 4-5 year hiatus with a vengeance. In a matter of a couple weeks I acquired a Koaloha Opio longneck soprano and concert, a Bruko No. 1 and No. 6 soprano, a Mainland Classic Soprano and a Martin Soprano from the 50's. I did let go of a couple. I sold my Mainland Classic Tenor and a Bruko slim soprano. I think I finally came down to a system that makes sense to me. For my collection, I am only going to buy standard soprano's. They take up less space and are adorable. For playing, I'm sticking to tenor and concert. That way, I'll have 2 or three players at the top of the cabinet, and I'll fill in the other two rows with soprano's. Order has been achieved...or has it?

Meanwhile at UU headquarters..
Figure A: Subject wet skunk is responding well to the subliminal messages hidden in the forum posts. Subject bought 6 ukes within 2 weeks.
Figure B: It’s not enough. Double the message frequency!

Last edited:
I knew reading these forums was a mistake!

Ps - subliminal not sublime, that would be something else more wonderful

Meanwhile at UU headquarters..
Figure A: Subject wet skunk is responding well to the subliminal messages hidden in the forum posts. Subject bought 6 ukes within 2 weeks.
Figure B: It’s not enough. Double the message frequency!

I knew I felt a strong urge to buy a ukulele whenever I looked at one of your paintings AustinHing. Plus, I suddenly wanted to smoke a cigarette and drink some bourbon. Which is weird because I don't smoke and Scotch is my Whisky of choice! :uhoh:

I knew I felt a strong urge to buy a ukulele whenever I looked at one of your paintings AustinHing. Plus, I suddenly wanted to smoke a cigarette and drink some bourbon. Which is weird because I don't smoke and Scotch is my Whisky of choice! :uhoh:

Haha! I wish I got this power in my paintings! You may be possessed. Jk.

You humans are weak.....you’re all worthless and weak, resistance is futile.

MUST......BUY....MORE....UKULELES :bowdown:

Last edited:
Top Bottom