FS: (Maybe) Kanile'a Premium Super Soprano KCS-SSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have a Kanile'a Premium Super Soprano (i.e. Concert neck on Soprano body) with a slothead. I really like this uke, but I just got an amazing deal on a Kanile'a Premium Concert with Abalone Rosette, and I feel like maybe I should consider giving up the Super Soprano since I also ha just purchased a Kala Flame Maple Tenor before snagging the concert. I'm trying to sell one every time I buy one to keep my UAS somewhat under control.... so posting to see if there is any interest in it.

Originally setup from HMS. In fact, the video demo of this specific ukulele is still online at the HMS Vimeo channel https://vimeo.com/184093617. $1100, including oahu had case case, I can cover shipping in the contintental US. It is in great shape, strung high G, I think with Aquilas. I'll drop to $1050 and include an uke crazy hard foam case.

Serial # indicates it is from 09/2016, which is consistent with the post date of the HMS video.

KSSP.jpg

I can provide more photos if there is interest.

Last edited:
What year is it? New Tru-R bracing? Gloss body/neck? More pictures please.

Serial # is 0916-15538, which I would guess means September 2016? That is consistent with when the video was posted by HMS. It's gloss body, silk neck. Not sure when Tru-R bracing started, though. It's definitely not the newest bracing that just came out. My phone is being a pain about photos (I dropped it and shattered the screen) and the touchscreen is flaking out, so I will see if I can borrow a neighbors phone or dig out a digital camera for more photos.

Last edited:
More photos of this uke which was made in 09/2016 per the serial #.

IMG-9104.jpg
IMG-9105.jpg
IMG-9106.jpg
IMG-9107.jpg
KSSP.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps I didn't read carefully. What are you asking for it?

$1300 is what I have in the original post, which is less than what new ones sell for on HMS. It is in really beautiful shape, took it out and played it a bit tonight when I took more photos.

I can order this new for $1,500. $1,300 is a bit steep for a used 2016 model. I'm a buyer at $1,000. I am willing to pay immediately.

Thanks

Price Drop

Reducing Price

$1100, including oahu had case case.
$1050 and include an uke crazy hard foam case.

I'll cover insured signature required shipping in the continental US.

Since so many people asked for side/back/soundhole pictures, I took a quick video and posted it to youtube.

Last edited:
Closing thread for now. I've decided to keep it. Guess my uke count will just have to go up by one. So much for managing UAS, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom