WTB Long Neck Concert, possibly tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy

Reaction score
I'm looking for a long neck concert preferably but possibly a tenor. It's tough not being able to hold and play ukes beforehand so im looking at what's out there and maybe just go off of price. I know you can get sounds from videos but there is something to holding and feeling the action.

I'm looking for something mid-range, so Rebel Long Necks (cheese cake/double creme), Kaniela K-1 range LNs, Pineapple Sundays, or a Moon Bird. Price cap is $1000 but I'd like to stay under that. And I understand that some of what I'm asking about commands a higher price, but Ive seen of those go for this range previously so I figured I'd just see what's out there.

Just send me what you have and price in a PM, I'm not trying to make a public auction of this, just see what's out there and make a decision from there.

PMs replied (TobyDog your inbox is full..)

I plan on leaving this up for a week or so to see what's out there. Thanks for the replies so far!

Emptied my inbox.

Good luck with your search!

Where are you located? And... thinking of selling my KoAloha Super Concert (Crown Bridge/tenor scale length) - a true classic. We can negotiate a reasonable price, but the reason that I ask about location is due to extreme heat during shipping.

IMG_7309.jpgIMG_7307.jpg

Where are you located? And... thinking of selling my KoAloha Super Concert (Crown Bridge/tenor scale length) - a true classic. We can negotiate a reasonable price, but the reason that I ask about location is due to extreme heat during shipping.

View attachment 120423View attachment 120424

I'm in Missouri, so definitely some hot day but we have plenty of humidity :wallbash:

Located in CO, PM me if interested in a pretty new 2016 KoAloha Super Concert (abalone inlaid headstock logo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom