A 1960s Martin on eBay for $200

I think some people just don't get it with Martins. I don't think I have ever heard one and thought 'wow'

I am wondering why there is an exclusion on buyers in Italy?
3 days left.

Postal services in Italy are notoriously slow, sometimes way over a month. I've seen sales groups on FB with similar restrictions.

I think some people just don't get it with Martins. I don't think I have ever heard one and thought 'wow'

I suppose it is all about taste, especially for players who prefer the larger instruments. I have heard and played a number of Martins, especially some older ones and immediately thought "wow, now I know exactly what all the hype is about.".

I suppose it is all about taste, especially for players who prefer the larger instruments. I have heard and played a number of Martins, especially some older ones and immediately thought "wow, now I know exactly what all the hype is about.".

Maybe one day it will happen to me. But I have heard quite a few and not had my head turned so far.

$200 is just the starting price for bidding on eBay. I have posted items with a starting price of 99 cents but that doesn't mean that is what I thought the item was worth.

It is always fascinating to watch. Sometimes you see them rocket up, often in the last few minutes, while other times it barely budges and you wonder why nobody jumped on it. It all depends on finding the right interested party.

$200 is just the starting price for bidding on eBay. I have posted items with a starting price of 99 cents but that doesn't mean that is what I thought the item was worth.

Yeah. For some reason, I thought that was a Buy it Now price. I always start an item at $0.99 because I think it's cheaper to list it that way. Maybe not.

Top Bottom