Happy Man (Chicago)

As much as I love my music John - ALL genres of music - and pride myself on my knowledge of such, you have this great habit of doing songs I've never bloody heard of!! You've caught me out again on this one. lol

A great job again matey, and I'm still in love with your laid back, relaxed style of putting a song across. Well done.

I'm off to listen to the original now as I'm intrigued. Thanks for sharing as always buddy. Keep 'em coming. x

Thanks, Dave! This was pretty big in Hawaii, a nice slow dance at the discos.

When I got back from Germany a few days ago, I flipped through my songbook, thinking about what song to try next. Whenever I got to a song that I thought might do, I checked on YouTube to see how many covers had been done, only to find numerous covers. I try to choose songs that haven't been covered much. When I got to this song, I remembered I'd wanted to try it again in a higher key. My original cover in the lower key is still the only ukulele cover of this song, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to add another! :)

Great job, including throwing in Cetera's scat vocal from the fadeout. Chicago VII was my favorite album when I was in high school. Didn't you do "Call on Me" some years back?

Thanks, uke4ia! Yes, I gave "Call On Me" a shot, but posted that on my uketoob channel! I loved Chicago when I was in high school, too! :)

Thanks, Bill! Have a great weekend! :)

John,
Thanks for sharing a fave of mine. Thought of you when i was watching a documentary on Mackey Feary tonite.

Mahalo, luv2uke! Is it a new documentary? I'd love to watch it if I haven't seen it already! :)

Thanks, Joseph! I enjoy tickling people's memories! :)

Another fine job!

Top Bottom