2019 Taylor Mahogany GS Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usfpaul82

Reaction score
2018 Taylor Mahogany GS Mini

Not a ukulele but a great little guitar. Selling a mint condition 2018 Taylor Mahogany GS Mini. I am the original owner. It is mint but I did upgrade to a bone saddle. The original will be included. All original paperwork and the awesome gig bag is there.

Looking for $395 shipped and paypaled in the US.

IMG_5909.jpg

IMG_5910.jpg

IMG_5911.jpg

IMG_5912.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg

Last edited:
I love these guitars. Solid Honduran mahogany top, sapele veneer over tulip poplar core for the back and sides, genuine Cameroon ebony fretboard. They are comfortable players and punch well above their weight, soundwise.

I still own my spruce over rosewood GSMini, but I have owned this mahogany model, and one in koa as well. In all honesty, my favorite of the lot was the mahogany, and I regret that I sold it and kept the older and more road-worn spruce and rosewood. The mahogany had a wonderful, warm, dry, woody tone that, IMO, really brought out the best in this guitar series.

Good luck with your sale!

very nice guitar at a very sweet deal price. excellent transition from uke to learning guitar. Had one, you wont be disappointed. Even though I am a martin guy, the GS mini is still considered the gold standard in small travel size guitars, for good reason, they do not sound like a travel guitar, they just sound like a good guitar, period., Highly recommend.

I can't speak for the mini but my Taylor 310 was my first guitar and the quality and sound from this company is awesome.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Just as an FYI. This is a late 2018 model. The title of the thread says 2019. I mistyped. Trying to edit now.

That’s correct. No electronics, but it does have the mounting location for the Taylor specific pickup system designed for this guitar.

Even better. I’m not a fan of the “barn door” electronics on the newer GSMini e guitars. I also think the exotic wood headstock overlay is a vast improvement over the model I had, which had plastic there instead.

I think I'll try it and see if i can play a big uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom