Special thanks to all May 30th open mic

UkuleleD

Reaction score
Wow, what a jam packed session! I wish it was still daytime here in Florida, how am I going to go to sleep!! :smileybounce:

I want to personally thank all of the UU staff for doing such a great job putting this thing together and orchestrating it all. Also big MahaloZ(man I gotta get that t-shirt) to all the lovely performers we had, I enjoyed each and every one of you. As Aldrine mentioned it does take a lot to get up there and get used to preforming live, but at least you can't muck it up as much as I did on your first time :p.

I can see these things only getting bigger and bigger, and hopefully we can do this once a month(what do you think guys).

Gonna go try and wind down from all the excitement,
-D

Great show. Shame I missed most of Aldrine's performance. Hopefully I don't break a string again right before sound check.

I hope the powers that be (or anyone, really) can provide a link to a recording of the event. It would be great to see.

The thanks goes to the UU Staff!! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of it!

Hey Matt that was a hard act to follow. You only did one song but what a song.
Everyone did such a cool job too, and the UU team put on an awesome show with almost no glitches. Simply amazing for a live show coordinating everyone around the world! And it was fun to see evyones different styles of playing.

One of the cool things about the uke is that there is so much variety in styles and a lot of players also play a lot of styles. Many guitar players tend to be centered around one style.

I had a lot of fun, it was my first open mic and I was extremely nervous. After watching the recording my only regret is that my audio wasn't better, but I was still pretty happy with it. All the other performances were great as well! You can definitely count me in for the next open mic!

can't wait for the next one!!

Me too, I missed it because I didn't really know how to access it, but I sure will next time, even if I'm just watching.

That was so much fun last night-and I didn't even perform. Those that did perform, you all did a great job. Everyone of you was truly inspiring.

Top Bottom